Build your motivation and confidence and learn to be unstoppable in four easy steps. It is possible and you can do it.
“Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”―Theodore Roosevelt
So, now you know all the steps, and I can hear you saying… “I need confidence, just tell me how to do it already! “
Imagine the potential that you could have to balance your life and accomplish all of those goals that you might have thought were unobtainable.
Imagine the potential that you could have if you were able to let go of fear and worry and take a step into the freedom of the life that you want to have.
Are you ready? No more waiting!
Here are the main ways that people use to build their Confidence.
Journaling is a powerful tool that can be used in many areas of building your mental health. Many therapists and coaches alike will encourage the use of a Journal in obese self-improvement.
Here’s how you do it! Grab a notebook. A plain one will do, but if you want to go ahead and get a fancy one that will motivate you to use it.
Decide on what type of journal you would like. Diary, Art, or Bullet style.
Then start using it. Start with.
- Make a list of your achievements and the things that you are proud of.
- Make sure to list all of your strengths. Be proud of the things that you have accomplished.
- Write about what motivates you to keep going and what keeps you from moving forward.
Goals that are Important to You
Set some realistic goals for yourself.
- Make a List of the Big Goals you have for yourself – Dream Big
- Then take each one and break them down into smaller, more achievable steps.
- Celebrate every small win. Even the small ones, they all matter
Using Positive Self Talk to boost your Self- Worth
Practice Positive Self-Talk
- Use affirmations to remind you what you are capable of
- When you say something negative, reframe your thinking and restate in a positive manner
- Do NOT put yourself down.
- Learn what it means to give yourself grace and be forgiving of yourself just like you are of all of the other great people in your life.
Doing these small steps daily will surely help you to build yourself esteem and your confidence.
It is absolutely possible to do so as long as you stay consistent and honest with yourself.
If you are still here, reading, I know that you are looking for a different way. A way that will work quickly. A way that will not only work, but last.
Yes! That is exactly what I want to tell you about. A no fail way to help you go from steps 1 – 4 and succeed.
Let’s recap the four steps that you will need to cover
1- Understand what Confidence is and if you are ready for it
2- Understand WHO you are, what you believe and value
3- Know what is stopping you, what your fears or worries are
4- Developing a Positive Mindset, a Can Do Attitude to achieve goal after goal
I am ready to change, I am ready to love who I am.
Let me ask you? Are you serious about taking this next step in your life? Would you jump at the chance to achieve those goals that you have been putting on the back burner for the last few years. Perhaps you’ve been raising a family, managing a household, putting others first. Now it is your time. Now it is time to finally get to those things that have been put to the side.
If this sounds like you, then I have the Best News that I could share with you.
Did you know it is a thing?
Do you know what they actually do?
Well, let me tell you. ( I am so excited to tell you, eek…)
A confidence coach is
- Someone who helps you increase your confidence in many life and career contexts.
- Someone who will help you identify roadblocks and encourage you in your journey forward.
- Someone who can help keep you accountable as you move forward in your confidence journey.
Read more about What I do as a Confidence Coach here.
Can you imagine, NOT having to do this on your own.
Having someone guide you through the process. Being able to talk to someone along the way that will be free of judgments or who can help you make clear decisions that can only benefit you as you grow as a person. How wonderful!
To be clear and to understand why you get stuck as well as understanding how to get the motivation momentum going would be amazing.
If you are wondering if there is a better, faster way to help boost your confidence in a way where you know that your confidence will continue to grow, there is!